django-cities-light 2.3.1 released| by jpic | django python django-cities-light
- #42 added FAQ: Some data fail to import or don’t import like I want, how to skip them ?
- #45 django-rest-framework support update by @almalki.
- #49 Added country_items_pre_import and region_items_pre_import by @mauricioabreu.
- #51 Slug should be used in unique_together along with name.
- #51 Skip duplicate cities with no regions
- #52 Added FAQ on MySQL and UTF-8
- #53 Country phone prefix support by @csarcom
- Forms update.
It is backward compatible and has migrations: don’t forget to run:
./manage.py migrate cities_light ./manage.py cities_light # for phone column to fill up